Dear Elder Wilcox:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
You are assigned to labor in the
Texas McAllen Mission. (Spanish Speaking)

Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Farewell

Bryce, Shelynne, and Huppi

Incredible women who made sure the lunch was delicious!

My brothers

Me and Shayla

Friends Picture

Don't drop the rolls Britt!

My absolutely incredible Grandma

My amazing parents

My incredible family

Tracey, Ginger, Aubree, Dalton, Daxton, and Paislee

Baylee and Madey


Kathy, Madey, and Beau

Madey Brea. I am wrapped around this little girls finger

Baylee Bop. I'm also wrapped around her finger :)

My cousin Daxton. What a stud!

Mark, Bonnie Anne, Wyatt, and Baylee

Haha I love Huppi!


Sis. Cabrera and Kordell (some of my favorite people in the ward)

LRUno ward members

The Ribao's (we're going to Hawaii together when I get home)

The Forbis'. I love these guys so much!!


What an incredible day! I got to give my farewell address today in Church, and then got to come home, eat food, and celebrate with family and friends! I couldn't ask for more. Thanks to everyone for coming today, it means so much to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment