Dear Elder Wilcox:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
You are assigned to labor in the
Texas McAllen Mission. (Spanish Speaking)

Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Farewell Address


My farewell is on July 17th at 9:00. I can't believe how fast the time is going by! The church is at 340 West and 700 South. Its the church right across the street from where that big elk use to be at Willow Park.

This is what the church looks like :)

Everyone is welcome! I would love to see you there! There will also be a luncheon thing afterwards at my house. If you can't make it to church, come to my house for the lunch. If you can't make it to the lunch, come to my church!

I leave for the MTC in 15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment